Author Topic: THE CLASS IS FREE--GRADUATION IS NOT  (Read 8 times)

Edward

• View Profile
THE CLASS IS FREE--GRADUATION IS NOT
« on: September 28, 2019, 04:15:27 PM »
THE CLASS IS FREE--GRADUATION IS NOT

By the way, I want to get the 800-pound gorilla out of the room right now--right from the very beginning. The witchcraft class is not entirely free. Every instructor--which you may well become--has a right to get paid in a manner that makes it a win-win situation for them.

For me, I want to sell books. So, if you want certification, you have to buy one of my books. You don't have to do it now. The lessons themselves are free, as will be my individualized tutoring--but at the end, if you want to graduate, if you want the certificate that allows you to join the Coven of the Eighth House, you have to buy either "Tarot: The Dark Art" or "Discovering Your Psychic Self (in print or Kindle).

These books are not expensive. Compared to what you're going to get--they're
nothing. But that's what makes it a win-win for me.

Later on, the class is going to cost more, and other instructors are going to be able to determine what makes it a win-win for them. Being a member of the coven will eventually require "dues" just like any organization--but you initial members will never have to pay those dues. When the dues will start for new members of the Coven, I don't know. But one day, they will.

For now, take the lessons. When you finish, determine if you want to be "certified."

Discovering Your Psychic Self
Print: $9.99
Kindle: $2.99

Tarot: The Dark Art
Print: $9.99

https://www.amazon.com/Edward-Gordon/e/B001K8XI7I